Solo Stove and Pot 900 combo
If you are really confused which backpacking stove would best suite you then you are at the right place. Here you will know exactly how the solo stove and pot 900 combo would work fine for anyone who is planning for a trip, that too especially trekking and other activities. As the stove is very light in weight you can carry easily wherever you go and would need very small room in the backpack as well. This stove is made up of premium quality stainless steel and hence it would prove to be more durable than any of the aluminium stoves that are available in the market. In fact this stove is very much safe and healthy to cook.
The solo stove is a wood gas backpacking stove where it uses the secondary combustion and provides more efficient and cleaner burning process. Actually the air enters from the bottom vents and flows in the upward direction so as to feed the primary combustion. This air which enters from the vents even gets heated up within the walls and raise up causing the secondary combustion. With this process you will be able to see a cleaner burn without any kind of smoke providing and efficient burning system for your cooking process. This is a wonderful backpacking stove that anyone would love to use. This amazing stove has been awarded the gear of the year award in the year 2014 by the backpacker magazine.
Features and specifications of solo stove and pot 900 combo:
- As it comes with a patented design with a double wall which creates ultra clean gasification and secondary combustion you will be able to get less smoke as the fuel burns very clearly.
- As the solo stove just uses twigs, dry leaves, woods as fuel you need not spend huge amounts in buying various fuels such as white gas or any other liquid gas as in the case of other backpacking stoves.
- You can get lot of free space in the backpack as you don’t need to carry any fuels with along with you.
- The stove is made out of premium quality stainless steel as such your stove would be more durable.
- It is very light in weight and can easily be carried in the backpack.
- It has got very fast boiling time.
- As the design of solo stove and pot 900 combo is very compact it would just take small space in the backpack.
Advantages of solo stove:
The following are the various advantages which you can enjoy when you own a solo stove and pot 900 combo.
- No more you need to spend your hard earned money in buying the most expensive fuels for your backpacking stoves, as the solo stove and pot 900 combo just need twigs, dry leaves or wood to burn.
- This is one of the safest ways of cooking as there is no chance of any accidental catching of fire.
- It is an eco-friendly stove which is the most recommended one for everyone to protect their environment and go green.
- It provides you efficient burning process without any smoke emission.
- This is very light in weight and hence you can carry it even when you are trekking with your backpack.
- As the stove is compact and small it just needs small room in the backpack and you need not worry about the fuel as you can find the twigs and leaves anywhere you go.
Once you are done with your cooking process you could actually see that the pot has become black and on that smoke will also add on to this black layer. It would be difficult for you to get the dried leaves and wood in winter and rainy season and you might not be able to use the stove for your cooking process as such.
There are several online customers who have already used this amazing solo stove and pot 900 combo and have really loved their cooking process out of their home. It has been rated 5 by almost all the customers and everyone is very happy and satisfied with the use of this solo stove. It is best for those who would like to hike and camp. When you pack it, it might look very small but when you take it out and start cooking it can boil water very fast and in no time without polluting the climate as well. This is an excellent stove for all those who are looking forward to buy a good and high quality backpacking stove. It has got a great portable design which would be suitable for any one. You can check out the various online sites to know more about the solo stove and pot 900 combo and how beneficial it would be when you carry this backpacking stove on your trip.