MSR Reactor Stove
Nowadays MSR Reactor Stove is one of the most demanded and trending stoves in the market and just because of these special featured stoves, the demand is always on the rise. Till now it is the best innovation among all other stoves and research has proved that this type of reactor stoves is the most fuel efficient. One can use this stove for daily purposes, and another advantage is that it will also give the best performance in the cold weather as well. If you buy this stove, you will also make a step forward to decrease global warming as these stoves need less fuel and as a result you will burn less fuel. With its durability and quality it is quite assured that it will fulfil your desire from every corner.
The MSR Reactor Stove comes in the market featuring a beautiful structural design and a storage capacity of 1.7 litres. With its specially designed burning functionality MSR Reactor stove is well capable of achieving the desired flame with a blink of an eye. This reactor stove contains an inner pressure regulator in order to ensure that one can use it in any kind of weather and temperature. Hence, it offers an option to use it even in extreme altitude where the level of oxygen is very low.
Features and specifications of the MSR Reactor Stove
The features that are being provided with this reactor stove are as follows:
- It is a windproof stove which features a glowing burner so that you can use it even in the freezing temperature. It also comes with a protective heat exchanger so that you can get the maximum flame out of the fuel. This special feature also makes it well capable of tackling the wind problems and helps to keep a constant pressure for optimal fuel regulation
- It also comes with a stress regulator integrator, which makes it the most fuel efficient stove depending upon the different surrounding conditions.
- MSR reactor stove offers a heat exchanger into the enclosure of the radiant burner head in order to eliminate the wind effects and to maintain the boiling point. This unique design makes the stove eligible to save more fuel during the cooking time.
- With its patent radian burner and regulator for internal pressure the stove is well capable of producing maximum efficiency in all types of conditions.
- It’s specially designed burner features two different types of modes of heat transfer in order to generate the maximum output from it and by using this stove half litre water can be boiled within one and a half minutes and thus it offers a great advantage in real time.
- MSR Reactor stoves also come in the market with a compact structural body where all the systems are self-contained and thus you can fit the stove and fuel inside the pot.
- With its perfectly shaped body it is very much easy to use every day and you can also use it during travelling as it is a portable stove.
- Last but not the least it offers a lifetime warranty against any kind of structural flaws. Not only that, the warranty also covers the mechanical failure.
Advantages of using the MSR Reactor stove
- One of the main advantages of using the MSR Reactor stove is that it will always gives the best performance by performing with maximum efficiency. Just make sure that the exhaust holes are cleaned frequently and if you maintain this it is assured that you will always achieve the desired result from it along with an increased lifetime.
- As MSR Reactor stove features an integrated widescreen with its radiant burner, and it will give you zero clearance in between the burning flame and the cooking pot. This feature makes it eligible to reduce heat loss and offer a steady burning flame. Hence, you can finish your cooking in a limited time and saving fuel simultaneously.
- With its compact design it comes with a rock solid structural body and robust look. Thus, if you drop it from a certain height while using it or by accident, you need not worry as it is strong enough to withstand that fall.
Although with its beautiful features and specifications it offers several advantages, but it has also a few advantages as well.
Disadvantages of using MSR Reactor Stove
- The major disadvantage is that sometimes the propane gas doesn’t flow normally from the stove and thus the ignition becomes extremely difficult to control.
- As size always matters, due to its sheer size it is not the greatest stove.
Finally, keeping everything aside, MSR Reactor Stove is definitely one of the most efficient and affordable fast working stove, which you can easily find in the market in different types of shapes depending upon the fuel storage capacity and the design of the burner. This is a product which will give you the money back spend on it with its efficiency of fuel saving. As it also comes under a lifetime warranty you need to worry about any parts. So, do not waste any more time. Buy it from your nearest store or book it online by just giving a simple click on your mouse.